Our Involvement in the Profession
Constantin’s partners take an active part in the work carried out by professional organizations concerning the changes in accounting techniques and regulations.
FRENCH INSTITUTE OF STATUTORY AUDITORS
- 3 elected representatives on the CNCC
- Vice-Chairman of the Professional Standards Committee
- Member of the public listed company department executive committee
- Chairman of the Professional Liability Committee of the public listed company department executive committee
- Member of the Banking and UCITS Commissions
- Member of the Insurance Commission
- Members of the low rent housing, non-trading real estate investment trust and interprofessional housing fund commissions
- Contribution to the “Bank Control Guide” and the "Low Rent Housing Corporation Control Guide”
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE FRENCH NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- Vice Chairmanship (March 2005)
- Chairman of the CSOEC Accounting Doctrine Committee
MEMBER OF THE CONSEIL NATIONAL DE LA COMPTABILITÉ (CNC)— FRENCH ACCOUNTING STANDARD SETTING BODY
As an international firm, Constantin took part in the process of formation of the "Forum of Firm" (FoF) - and is a member of the TAC (Transnational Audit Committee) - created within the IFAC in order to promote international accounting standards. Constantin Associés is also registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) in the United States.